Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Quilty Mousepad

Hi all, Not much as far as photos today. I am having one of those days. My 9 month old darling has decided that night time is for getting up and daytime is for sleeping. This wouldn't be as bad if I didn't have another little one who has his days and nights correct and expects me to pop out of bed at 7 a.m. Right now they are both asleep, or is she? Anyway, I haven't gotten anything done today and am quite 'ferhoodled'. I believe that is the Amish term for being all mixed up. Nevertheless I did get to work a bit on my new shop that will be ready soon. Actually is is my old online t-shirt shop that I am revamping to be a Quilty Gift shop online. There will be plenty of t-shirts marketed toward quilters and other products too, like mugs, magnets, caps and bags and even clocks! For a preview, here is a mousepad I worked on today which will be available in my shop for only $12.09.
There will also be shirts and mugs and magnets and tile coasters available with this design. If anyone has any ideas for a quilt themed t-shirt or gift, please comment and I may be able to incorporate them into some products. Also I will be able to offer products with your own quilts on them. All you have to do is provide a good photo and voila! A comfy sweatshirt with your favorite comfy quilt on it to show to everyone! Also, imagine your favorite quilt blocks on coasters! I can even feature quilt blocks on Christmas ornaments! I am very excited about the possibilities.

That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment