Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Rest of the Year in Blocks...

Here are the closeups of the other 6 blocks for my "Around the Block" quilt. I still think a few of the blocks need more... something. Also, a couple blocks just don't seem to have enough contrast, mostly I am referring to the milktoast month of August. I like it, but it doesn't seem to fit the overall look.

Here is July, which I was always excited about since I used to collect Americana fabrics....

And here is August, which is suffering from the blah's. I like it alot though. Just needs a little something....










Next October and November. October seems good, but November may need something extra. After all it is my favorite month!





And last but not least... December. Also maybe needing some extra pizazz. (spelling?) So now I feel a little frozen again now that I have gotten them out and see that I want to add some special touches here and there. In the meantime, today is my day to sit down and make some new years resolutions! I have several in mind already. Last night I made a list of all the projects I have begun planning and collecting fabric for and the total is 17! Wow. Maybe one of my resolutions will be to finish them all!
I have much more to post, but I guess I will save some for later. Stay tuned my quilty friends!

1 comment:

  1. All of your little houses are just gorgeous!!
    Happy New Year!!
    hugs
    Robyn xx

    ReplyDelete