Monday, February 9, 2009

Too Bogged Down to Blog.

Hello everyone,

Just letting you all know that I am still here. I have been swamped lately with life! lol Just events, church stuff, favors for people, a messed up schedule due to hubby being home in the day and gone in the evening, graphic design jobs, and a huge re-organizing/spring cleaning project in my house! Our quilt guild meeting was last week and I didn't even get to go because Hubby was at work and couldn't babysit. Bummer! But other than that things are going good.

I plan on doing my 7 strips for last week and this week sometime soon. Also, I may be able to get my white fabric soon so I can starte on my black and white challenge.
More news later. Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Misty, Thanks for the comments on my blog, and I wish you God's blessings on your future goals.

    Your hand work here is beautiful. We are blessed with many handmade quilts from my grandmother. There is nothing like the comfort of a good, old, worn quilt.

    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete